CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Maintenance
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- The Site and environmental requirements for the installation of CNC cutting machine:
Temperature requirements: -40℃~50℃
Humidity requirement:<90% RH
The site should fully meet the needs of equipment placement, it is recommended to partition the plasma power supply, avoid the interference of plasma power on the system.
- Regularly check all the wires and cables of the machine for loose parts, and tighten the loose parts
- Regularly check whether all the wires and cables insulation of the cutting machine is damaged, and bandage or replace the cable if it is damaged
- Plasma source
- Keep its vent hole unblocked when in use
- Add an air filter to the plasma source to ensure that the input air is water-free and oil-free
- Cutting torch: Regularly check the consumables, exchange new parts when they are damaged. If you continue to use damaged parts, it will damage the cutting torch.
- Remove the cover and dust the source with high pressure gas every month
- CNC cutting machine
- Make sure the “Oil Pump” turn to right, and then it will lubricate the machine by itself.
- Check the oilcan, make sure there is enough lubricate oil in it.
- Remove the cover and dust the control system box with high pressure gas every month
- Open the dust cover on X Y axis, dust them with a clean rag every month.